Sunday, January 25, 2009

WELCOME TO MY POETRY BLOG!

Thanks for visiting my poetry blog.I am hightly delighted sharing my thoughts with you through poetry.I have a secrete passion for this genre of literature.Wondering why it should be a secrete passion?Well, i would like you to keep your fingers crossed on that till my next two posts.
ABOUT MY POEMS: i write most of my poems from the point view of love and stuffs that could move emotions of my readers.I always believe love is a universal language,everybody understand the language of love,therefore i have a poem for everyone!
As a mass communication student,i have learnt that understanding is the goal of every diseminated information.Where there is no understanding,theis no communication.As a result of the afore mentioned 'truth',i employed simple but witty diction in all my poems.I don't expect you to be bored...infact expect you to have reading my write-ups.Anyhow,incase you feel otherwise,your constructive criticism would always ginger me to write a poem that suit you.POETRY is not about me and me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment